Free & Fun Printable Alphabet Playdough Mats
Play-doh is a lot of fun! It allows little ones to be creative and use their senses. Add in Alphabet playdough mats for a fun and interactive way to learn the ABC’s.
These cute printables are great practice for kids learning their uppercase and lowercase alphabet letters. Use them with your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener.
Playdough mats are also great for the development of fine motor skills. Particularly, playing with playdough helps strengthen little hands to prepare them for coloring and writing.
How To Print Your Alphabet Playdough Mats
All Tulamama educational printables are free for personal use. Print as many as you like, as often as you like.
- Print playdough letter mats individually by clicking the link under the letters you want, or;
- Print the entire batch.
- Our alphabet Playdoh mats and poster are designed to be printed in landscape. Please be sure to set your printer to landscape.
How To Use Playdough Letter Mats
There is almost no prep involved! Once you have printed your play doh letter mats, you can either:
- laminate it to make it sturdy and reusable;
- place it into plastic protector sleeves for durability and long term use, or
- simply start playing with your unprotected alphabet letter mats and play-doh. You’ll probably not be able to use your letter mats again after the first use, but that’s okay. Your play doh letter mats are free and there is no limit to how many times you can print.
Here are some fun examples:
You can also use your play doh letter mats to color, fill the letters with stickers, coat with glue and add glitter, or paint.
Free Printable ABC Playdough Mats
Print by clicking the link under the alphabet pages you want, or click here to print the entire batch. (Don’t forget to set your printer to Landscape.)