Why Our Animal Pacifier Holders Are The Preferred Choice:
Tulamama’s Pacifier Clips Make Life So Much Easier!
Your baby’s pacifiers are going to get lost. It’s going to happen, it’s inevitable because babies fall asleep and spit them out… or they just spit them out. But heaven forbid you don’t have that precious pacifier when your baby needs it.
Or you are out and about and your baby needs the paci but it’s somewhere in the diaper bag. You know it’s in there, you put it in yourself! The struggle is real and every mom understands the utter frustration of trying to dig out a pacifier from the oblivion that is a diaper bag.
What every mom also knows, is the wrath of a baby who needs that pacifier NOW, and not a second later.
This is is why a smart mom invented pacifier clips. Clip your paci holder onto baby’s clothes, a blanket, your baby carrier, the cart seat, or the inside of your diaper bag for easy access whenever you need the paci.
Food Grade Silicone Beads Are Safe For Babies To Love And Chew!
Our pacifier holders are:
- made of food-grade silicone. It’s the same kind of silicone that pacifiers and bottle nipples are made of. You can, therefore, trust that the beads are soft and chewy silicone. This paci clip also acts as a teether, so your baby is safe to chew to his/her heart’s content.
- hand-assembled in an FDA approved facility. Strict US and International Baby Safety guidelines are adhered to.
- made with silicone beads that are non-porous, non-toxic, BPA Free, and free of all other bad stuff like phthalates, cadmium or lead.
- approved by the CPSC, California Prop 65 + Australian, European and Canadian authorities for baby safety.
- made with extra precaution. Each pacifier clip has a double knot AND a safety loop around the last bead.
Tulamama’s Adorable Paci Holders Fit Onto Everything
Each animal pacifier holder can easily fit onto all pacifiers, including the ever-popular Mam, Avent Soothies, Nuk, Nuby… the list goes on. They also attach effortlessly to teething toys, high chair straps, teething rings, car seat straps, loveys, baby blankets, bibs, and baby gear.
Our pacifier holders are designed for safety, with no sharp edges.
This is why moms are saying that they are functional, versatile, and an essential for babies. Tulamama’s animal pacifier holder also makes a
great perfect baby shower gifts for little baby boys and girls because of their clean, classic look and neutral colors.
This clasp of our animal pacifier holder fits securely. The rust-free clasps will hold firmly without damaging your baby’s clothes. It can’t be easily tugged or pulled off by your baby either. Therefore, your little one’s paci will always be within easy reach.
Tulamama Pacifier Holders Are Easy To Clean
Your pacifier clip is going to get dirty – guaranteed. Babies suck on them and drool and it gets yucky.
Fabric clips can be washed in a washing machine but that often ruins it, especially if you have to wash it many times – which you will.
Braided binky clips can also be washed but yucky stuff get stuck in between the little braids. Having your baby suck on it, is definitely juckie. Also, braided pacifier holders have been known to stretch, and you certainly don’t want a stretched out pacifier clip because that represents a choking hazard.
Silicone pacifier clips are your best bet because the clip can be washed under warm soapy water and be clean in an instant. Or simply pop it into the top rack of the dishwasher for a quick cycle.
Tulamama Pacifier Clips Are The Smart Choice
- They are designed to stimulate your baby’s visual, sensory and motor skills;
- The beads are perfectly sized for your baby’s little hands to grip;
- When your baby’s pacifier is within visible reach, he/she will try to grab it. This is great – it’s stimulating hand-to-mouth coordination. That means – baby is learning while he/she is playing;
- Is your baby teething? Even better! The animal pacifier holder is a teether too; Also…
- Pediatricians and dentists recommend giving babies teething toys that are made of food-grade silicone;
- Our baby clips are proudly sold with a No-Questions-Asked, 100% Money-Back-Guarantee;
- Tulamama’s pacifier clips are now sold through Amazon, which means easy buying and easy returns.
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions About A Cute And Cheery Animal Pacifier Holder That's Super Easy To Use
Where do you clip a pacifier?
You would normally clip the pacifier clip to the chest part of baby’s clothes. This gives the pacifier clip a bit of slack to reach your baby’s mouth. It also allows your baby to move his/her head and not have the pacifier fall out because of too little slack.
Some moms also like to clip their baby clips to baby carriers, or the inside of their diaper bags for easy access.
When can you use a pacifier clip?
Is this pacifier clip safe to use when baby is sleeping?
How long is the Tulamama Pacifier clip?
How to take care of a Tulamama Paci clip?
It’s easy. Simple common sense applies here. Don’t use it for anything other than baby pacifiers, teethers and related baby items.
Don’t leave it outside for days. Our pacifier holders are quality made in a facility that follows strict rules and guidelines but if it’s left outside for days in the heat of summer or dead of winter, it may deteriorate.