Honoring the Tradition
The baby shower is coming and you are planning an “It’s A Boy” Themed Baby Shower. What better way to memorialize this day, than with a traditional baby shower memories book that matches your theme?
Baby shower guest books are about sentiment. It is your cherished keepsake. It is the book where parents, grandparents, other relatives, colleagues, friends, and besties can sign their names and leave a loving message for you and your baby.
Your baby shower guest book is the official record of your special day. As it lives in your bookrack, you can pull it out any time and reminisce over the day when people came together under one roof to celebrate your pregnancy.
Our “It’s A Boy” Themed Baby Shower Memories Book Is Designed To Be Elegant…
- This is a guided guest book. It is beautifully lined to offer ample space for each section;
- The first section delivers pages for your guests to write their names, offer “advice for parents,” and “wishes new baby”;
- A baby shower gift log is included in the back of each book. (No more scrap pages that can get lost.) This conveniently allows you to record all the gifts received at the baby shower.
- Your baby shower guest book also includes interior endpapers to complement your theme.
- Your sign in book has 120 pages, offering enough room for your guest entries. It is designed as a classic guest book registry, with a modern flair.
…Tasteful And Classic
- Your guest book is generously designed to accommodate 100 guests. Each guest gets one full page.
- For your pleasure, the Tulamama guest book is in a horizontal, landscape format, perfectly sized at 8.5 x 6 inches, (21 x 16.5 cm.).
- Your baby shower sign in book is a paperback. It can be placed upright for presentation, or laid flat for easy writing.
- For the convenience of your guests, your baby shower guest book paper is easy to write on. The pages are acid-free.
- No more brown, old fashioned, “no-personality” guest books. Baby showers have changed, and so should the sign in books!