Tulamama Affiliate Program
Our affiliate program is an excellent way for influencers to earn money while spreading the word about our products.
As a Tulamama LLC affiliate, you will enjoy:
- Attractive commissions – we offer 10%.
- Easy registration and an intuitive dashboard via Shareasale.
- An industry-leading retailer.
- An optimized site with high conversion rates.
- Excellent site usability.
- A 15-day cookie window.
- A product feed.
- Quality products made in an FDA inspected facility.
Commissions are paid out on the 20th of every month for the previous month’s commissions. For example, commissions that you earn in January will be eligible for payment on February 20th.
Upon request, we are happy to provide you with marketing materials you may need, including professional graphics, banners, enticing offers, and creative content.
How To Join Our Affiliate Program?
Joining is easy! Register for free as a Publisher with Shareasale. Create an account following the quick and easy steps, then simply find the Tulamama LLC page and sign up!
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation as an affiliate in the Affiliate Program of Tulamama LLC and the establishment of links from your affiliate website to Tulamama.com.
The following definitions apply:
Customer: The user sent to Tulamama LLC site via your affiliate link.
Affiliate / You: The publisher advertising links/promotions of Tulamama LLC.
Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
To participate, you need to apply to the program via Shareasale. We will evaluate your application and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection in 1 to 5 business days. We may reject your application if we determine (at our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the Affiliate Program for any reason. If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply to the Affiliate Program at any time.
- Sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, or physical disability.
- Sites that promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- Sites that promote illegal activities.
- Sites or verbiage making medical claims in regards to our products/services (ie. the curing or recession of an ailment)
Affiliates agree to not utilize SPAM in promoting Tulamama LLC. This action will result in the immediate termination of the Affiliate account with a cancellation of any pending commissions. Affiliate will also be in violation of Tulamama LLC’s Affiliate Agreement and subject to legal action and be held liable for any financial loss incurred by Tulamama LLC. Any service interruptions to Tulamama LLC’s website as a result of Affiliates spamming will be billed to Affiliate at 500 U.S. dollars per hour until service is restored.
For the purpose of this agreement, SPAM is defined as emailing ANYONE, in bulk or by single mailing, about Tulamama LLC, who has not specifically requested the information directly from Affiliate. The ONLY exceptions to this are:
- Mailing to APPROPRIATE OPT-IN mailing lists where the source does the mailing on Affiliate’s behalf. However, use extreme caution when choosing an opt-in mailing list company! Using anything but the most reputable sources could generate spam complaints against Affiliate resulting in suspension or termination.
- You may include information on Tulamama LLC in email Acknowledgement Messages for orders and inquiries that you receive so long as it is stated upfront that you will be sending them an acknowledgment. Tulamama LLC also considers ANY type of advertisement about Tulamama LLC posted to a Newsgroup or Chat Room to be spam.
Promotion of Our Affiliate Relationship
As an Affiliate Site, we will make available to you Links (each of these links sometimes being referred to herein as “Links” or, individually, as a “Link”) and banners, which, subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you may display as often and in as many areas on your site as you desire. The Links will serve to identify your site as a member of our Affiliate Network and will establish a link from your site to ours.
We will provide you with Links, which will consist of graphic images or text provided by us (and subject to change from time to time at our sole discretion). These Links will connect your site directly to ours. By utilizing these links, users of your site will be able to order, directly from us, any product(s) that were described or referenced on your site.
Agreements Regarding Links:
In utilizing Links, you also agree that you will display on your site only those graphic images (indicating a Link) that are provided by us, and you will substitute such images with any new images provided by us from time to time throughout the term of this Agreement. All Links may be modified and/or expanded from time to time throughout the term of this Agreement pursuant to the mutual agreement of the parties hereto. Each Link connecting users of your site to the pertinent area of our site will in no way alter the look, feel, or functionality of our site. In addition, we encourage (but do not require) you to include a link to the home page of our site.
PPC Bidding Rules
Publishers are prohibited to bid on the following:
- Branded/trademarked terms
- Derivatives of branded/trademarked terms
- Broad-match based on branded/trademarked terms
Paid Search publishers are also not allowed to use the brand name Tulamama in:
- Display URL
- Title & Ad Copy
We will be responsible for providing all information necessary to allow you to make appropriate Links from your site to our site. We will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer following a special Link from your site, for tracking the volume and amount of sales generated by your site, and for providing information to Affiliate Sites regarding sales statistics. We will be responsible for order entry, payment processing, shipping, cancellations, returns, and related customer service.
Other Responsibilities and Opportunities of Affiliate Sites
If you qualify and agree to participate as an Affiliate Site, you shall display Links prominently throughout your site as you see fit and with our consent.
Contests and Promotions:
- As an Affiliate Site, you will be entitled to participate and promote on your site any sweepstakes, contests, and special promotions we may offer. In addition, you will be entitled to earn commissions as set forth.
- Only offers and promotional tools provided explicitly by Tulamama LLC for use on an affiliate site are valid.
- The unauthorized use of promotional offers taken from another website is strictly forbidden and may result in the termination of this agreement
Compliance with the Agreement:
- We have the right in our sole discretion to monitor your site at any time and from time to time to determine if you are in compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
- We will monitor for FTC compliance to ensure disclosures are adequately added
Reports of Sales
You will be able to track your sales statistics on a daily basis via Shareasale.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that reviews, descriptions, and articles on your site comply with applicable copyright, FTC disclosure, and other laws. You must have express permission to use another party’s copyrighted or other proprietary material. We are not responsible for violations.
Policies and Pricing
Customers who buy Tulamama LLC’s products through the Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Tulamama LLC. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for our products sold under the Affiliate Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Our prices and product availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect products that you already have listed on your site, you should update pricing often or not include price information in your product descriptions.
Customers sent to Tulamama LLC must be the end-user of the product/service. If the Affiliate is placing an order on behalf of the customer, approval of this promotional method must be explicitly provided by Tulamama LLC.
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or permit any written material that makes reference to us without first submitting such material to us and receiving our written consent, which we agree shall not be unreasonably withheld.
Licenses and Use of Tulamama LLC’s logos and Trademarks
- WE GRANT YOU A NON-EXCLUSIVE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, REVOCABLE RIGHT TO (i) ACCESS OUR SITE THROUGH THE LINKS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND (ii) SOLELY IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH LINKS AND UNDER THE CONDITIONS PROVIDED FOR HEREIN, TO USE OUR LOGOS, TRADE NAMES, TRADEMARKS, AND SIMILAR IDENTIFYING MATERIAL RELATING TO US (COLLECTIVELY, THE “LICENSED MATERIALS”), FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SELLING PRODUCTS ON YOUR SITE FOR TULAMAMA LLC. YOU MAY NOT ALTER, MODIFY, OR CHANGE THE LICENSED MATERIALS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION. YOU ARE ONLY ENTITLED TO USE THE LICENSED MATERIALS WHILE YOU ARE A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING OF THE AFFILIATES PROGRAM.
- You shall not make any specific use of any Licensed Materials for purposes other than selling products on your site for Tulamama LLC, without first submitting a sample of such to us and obtaining the prior written consent of Tulamama LLC’s Affiliate Program Manager, which shall not be unreasonably withheld. We reserve all of our rights in the Licensed Materials and of our other proprietary rights. We may revoke your license at any time, by giving you written notice.
- Promotion through Google Shopping / Product Listing Ads is not allowed unless express permission is provided.