Honoring the Tradition
The baby shower is coming and you are planning a Floral Themed Baby Shower. What better way to memorialize this day, than with a floral guest book for baby showers.
But no matter what your theme, a guest book for baby showers is all about sentiment. It will be your cherished keepsake. This will be the book where the parents, grandparents, other relatives, colleagues, friends, and besties of mom and dad can sign their names and leave a loving message for the new baby.
Your baby shower guest book is also the official record of your special day. As it lives in a filled bookrack, you can pull it out whenever the mood strikes, and reminisce over the day when loved ones came together under one roof to celebrate your pregnancy.
Our Floral Themed Guest Book For Baby Showers Is Designed To Be Elegant…
- The first section of the guest book offers pages for your guests to write their names, offer advice for parents, and wishes for the new baby;
- A baby shower gift log is included in the back of each book. The days of keeping a gift log on a scrap piece of paper are gone. This section of the book conveniently allows you to record all the gifts received at your baby shower.
- This is a guided guest book for baby showers. It is beautifully lined to offer ample space for each section;
- Your baby shower guest book also includes interior endpapers to complement your floral theme.
- Your sign in book has 120 pages, offering more than enough room for your guest entries.
- This floral designed guest book is designed like a classic guest book registry with a modern flair.
…Tasteful And Classic
- Your floral themed guest book is generously designed to accommodate 100 guests. Each guest gets one full page.
- Tulamama’s floral guest book for baby showers is in a horizontal, landscape format. It is perfectly sized at 8.5 x 6 inches, (21 x 16.5 cm.).
- This baby shower sign in book is a paperback. It can be placed upright for the initial presentation or laid flat for easy writing.
- For the convenience of your guests, our baby shower guest books have acid-free pages, which makes them easy to write on.
- The days of brown, old fashioned, “no-personality” baby shower guest books are over. Baby showers have changed, and so should the sign in books!