Tea favors are a great idea for so many reasons!
- Lots of people love tea, so it’s a great favor at baby showers, weddings, bridal showers, etc. It’s also a great gift to teachers and neighbors during the holidays;
- You can attach many themes to your tea favors, like “you’re tearific”, “just tearific”, “thanks for being tearific”, “a baby is brewing” (for a baby shower or a tea party theme);
- Tea is relatively cheap, so you can make awesome favors for a good price.
Free Printable Tearific Tea Favors
These tea favors really are easy to make. You will need:
- Tearific tea favor printables, (link below);
- Lose-leaf tea (get whatever tea you think your guests would love.);
- Little jars for the tea;
- Ribbon or twine to decorate the jars – pick a color that complements your theme;
- 2″ Punch to cut the labels and tacky glue to attach your labels.
Tearific Tea Favors
Tearific Tea Favors – White
Be sure to set your printer to portrait. If your printer shows a preview before printing, make sure everything looks right.
Depending on the size you need, you may want to adjust the size of the label. These print at around 2 inches, but you can increase or decrease the scale slightly if you think it’s necessary. Be sure to print out a test page to see if the labels will fit onto your jar lids.
For your convenience, there’s a little guide to show you where to cut. This is helpful whether you’re cutting with a punch or scissors.
Tearific Tea Favors – Black
The black tea favor label is as versatile as the white.
Be sure to set your printer to portrait, and check the preview before printing to make sure everything looks right.
These labels are approximately 2″ big. If your printer settings allow, adjust them to ensure they fit the lid of your jars. The 2″ stickers usually fit the 4oz jars, but definitely check first because jars differ in size.
If you don’t have a 2″ punch at home, no sweat. You can cut these. For your convenience, there’s a cutting guide on each tea favor sticker.