Is your little one learning numbers? Number formation rhymes are a great way for little people to remember how to write numbers. It’s fun too!
Print out your free number formation rhyme printables, and let the magic start. It’s super easy to prep, and there are lots of hands-on activities you can do.
Fun Ways To Use Number Formation Rhymes
Get your little one to:
- Color the number with crayons or markers;
- Trace the numbers with his/ her fingers;
- Form the numbers with playdough;
- Race little cars around the number tracks;
- Laminate the printables for long term use, and trace the numbers with dry-erase markers;
- Use do-a-dot markers to color the tracks;
- Paint the tracks with simple kids paint;
Check out our other alphabet and number coloring pages. All are free, for personal use.
FREE PRINTABLE COLORING PAGES & WORKSHEETS:
Educational resources and coloring pages are great for little ones. It keeps them busy and it develops those little minds.