Baby Halloween Costumes
Who does not love babies (and toddlers) in costumes? It is probably one of the most adorable things.
This post below has 71 adorable AND creative AND unique baby Halloween costumes for you to choose from, so that your baby will be the most adorable thing when you go trick-or-treating.
Are you babywearing? This collection includes a few cute babywearing mommy and baby Halloween costumes too!
Gumball Machine Costume
This one is easy to make by yourself. All you will need is:
- a red onesie;
- a baby bonnet;
- pop poms;
- black and grey felt to cut out the price;
- a glue gun to glue the pop poms to the bonnet and the price to baby’s chest.
Baby Crayola Crayons
Crayons costumes are available from Amazon.
Super easy costume! Black wool hat, plaid shirt, baby jeans, and a baby hammer.
Olaf The Snowman – Frozen
A Baby Carrot!
Another easy baby Halloween costume. Get your baby an orange onesie, and for the leaves, tie some green tulle around baby’s head.
Babywearing? This is a fun costume you can make by yourself too.
This is relatively easy to make because all you need is white and red felt and a glue gun, but it will take a bit of time. Then, glue some popcorn to baby’s winter hat to complete the look.
Have some green fabric and a red hat that fits baby’s head? You’re halfway there. Just draw a fake moustache and you’re set with a funny babywearing costume.
What a cute and cheap costume! This is great for baby girls and boys too.
Here’s how you do it:
- with silver spray paint, paint an empty 2L bottle of soda;
- use black spray paint to paint 2 bottle caps black;
- glue string to both of the bottle caps. Make sure the string is not too long. A string that is too long could put your baby at risk of strangulation. Be safe. Screw one bottle cap onto the bottle. Glue the other end to baby’s pacifier;
- dress baby in a black onesie and black pants;
- Add velcro to the bottle and baby’s onesie. You’re done!
Mommy Bee, or Queen Bee
Get some black and yellow striped fabric from your local store and attach it to your baby carrier.
Throw some netting over your hat, and attach some cut out bees to it. Really easy baby Halloween costume!
Winnie The Pooh Baby Costume
Adorable AND easily available from Amazon.
Unicorn Baby Halloween Costume
With this costume, all you need is a tutu and a unicorn headband.
All you need is a squirrel costume and some face paint.
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Costume
Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe
Adorable and easy to pull off! You just need the jewels and the dresses, and perhaps the Marilyn Monroe wig too.
A Subway Sub
This is perfect when you plan to keep your baby in the car seat, most of the time.
You will need to sew some felt vegetables to a white baby hat. As for the subway wrappers – just ask for a few extra subway wrappers the next time you buy your sub.
The “Harry Potter” clothes will be fairly easy to pull off but you will need a Harry Potter Scarf, Harry Potter glasses and some face paint for the little mark on his head.
Another super easy baby Halloween costume. All you need here is a bandana and some face paint. Any biker-looking onesie can work.
Do you have a white “baby” chef’s hat? You could use a kitchen towel or napkin, loosely tied around baby’s neck to complete the look.
Dippin Dots Baby
For this look, you will need a pink onesie, a pink baby hat, pom poms, blue fabric, a bucket to fit baby, and the dippin dots logo.
- Cover the bucket with blue fabric and glue it together;
- With a glue gun, glue the logo onto the side – you can get the logo online;
- Glue pom poms of every size to the top and sides of the bucket;
- Glue pom poms to your baby’s pink fabric hat.
Baby Witch Costume
Risky Business – The Movie
How easy is this costume? And perfect for a baby who hasn’t started to crawl yet!
All you will need is a white button down shirt, baby sunglasses, and white socks.
Cuties Baby Costume
All you need is:
- An empty box of cuties
- Orange balloons
- An orange hat for baby
- Orange onesie
Baby Elvis Costume
Baby Elvis costumes are available on Amazon.
All you will need is:
- A plant pot, big enough for your baby;
- A printed sign for the pot;
- A black wool hat for baby;
- Artificial plant leaves to glue onto the wool hat.
Alfalfa – Little Rascals
If you already have all the clothes in your baby’s closet, all you’ll need is some hair gel and a brown eye pencil to create freckles.
Chuckie (The Movie)
If you have a pair of dungarees and a shirt that closely matches Chuckie’s shirt, you are halfway there.
You can also get a fake knife from the Dollar store, and fake scar tattoos.
Jack-Jack – The Incredibles Baby
The Incredibles “Baby” costume is available from Amazon.
Grapes/ Fruit Of The Loom
Easy Peasy. Purple balloons and artificial leaves are all you need to complete this baby Halloween costume.
Get the Chewbacca costume from places like Amazon. You could use makeup to complete the look.
Simple and adorable. These flower costumes can be found locally or online.
All you will need are:
For your photos, surround your baby with all kinds of things to complete the “Where’s Waldo” theme.
A Very Hungry Caterpillar
Perfect for smaller babies. The Very Hungry Caterpillar costume is available from Etsy.
All you need is:
- A white onesie;
- white chalk to color baby’s eyebrows;
- Print the Mr. Clean logo and attach it to your baby’s chest.
Game Of Thrones – Mother Of Dragons… and her little Dragon(s)
Baby dragon costumes are available from Amazon.
Wayne’s World – Wayne Cambell and Garth Algar
You will need:
- Wayne’s World Hat;
- Garth Algar/ Blonde wig;
- Fake glasses, like Garth;
- Torn jeans;
- Plaid shirt.
All you will need is a cow costume and a sign – which you can easily get online.
Ketchup and Mustard
This baby costume is perfect for twins. Get the ketchup and mustard costumes here.
Up (The Movie)
This is adorable and easy to set up.
You will need:
- the clothes;
- a few colored balloons filled with helium;
- fake glasses; (Remove the lenses and try to get a shape that is similar to the movie character.)
For the walker, you need:
- PVC Pipes and connectors, cut to size (from your local hardware store);
- 2 x tennis balls. Cut holes into the balls to insert the pipes.
All you need are:
- a pair of baby jeans;
- a plaid shirt with the sleeves cut off;
- Face paint for the facial hair;
- A mullet wig.
Do you have some old clothes that you can damage, and makeup? You’re set! This is an easy baby halloween costume.
Humpty Dumpty costumes are available from Amazon.
Baby sleeping beauty costumes are available from Amazon.
Clark Kent – Superman
You will need:
Baby Chicken (Chick)
This is a popular costume. Find one at Amazon.
Monsters Inc – Boo
Boo costumes are available from Amazon.
Got cream colored wool and face paint? You’re halfway there. Next, glue the wool onto a hat, baby’s sleeves and socks.
Little Bo Peep has found her sheep
What a cute Halloween costume for mom and baby.
For baby, you will need a sheep costume. For mom, get a Little Bo Peep costume.
Raggedy Ann is an easy costume to pull off, even at the last minute.
Dalmatian puppy costumes are available from Amazon.
Jake From State Farm
This is an easy one if you already have the clothes. Simply print a badge, attach it to baby’s shirt, and you’re set.
I Just Did 9-Months On The Inside
You can absolutely do this by yourself. To pull off this costume, you will need an orange onesie and a knitted black baby hat. For the sign on the front, you’ll need a piece of white fabric, black fabric, and a white fabric marker. You can either sew the sign onto the orange onesie, or glue it on with a glue gun.
A Pineapple Baby
Similar baby pineapple costumes are available from Amazon.
Rosie The Riveter And Her Baby
Do you have two red bandanas, mascara and red/ bright pink lipstick? Then you’re set?
Little Old Ladies
You will need:
- Glasses/ spectacles without the lenses, and pearl chains that attach to the glasses;
- Old lady wigs – You could use cotton wool and glue it onto a soft baby hat; For hair color other than white, simply spray paint the cotton balls.
- Old lady clothes
Old Lady – With Walker
Here’s what you will need:
- PVC pipes and connectors;
- Wheels that will screw into the pipes;
- Old lady clothes;
- A wig. You can make this with cotton wool glued onto a simple baby hat;
- fake granny glasses. Make sure you remove the lenses.
To pull this off, you need some face paint, a red cape, turquoise pants with a red diaper cover.
Another easy baby Halloween costume.
All you’ll need is a yellow shirt for baby, a snoopy doll, and face paint to draw the little curl on your baby’s forehead.
This one is a bit of work, but the hardest part is hair dye for little Cruella DeVille. If you can pull that off, all you will need is the makeup, the coat, and the jewels.
For the little dalmatian, Amazon has dalmatian puppy costumes.
Russel (From The Movie “Up”)
The “Russel From Up – Costume” is one where you will likely need to buy a few pieces to put it all together, yourself. It’s not hard though. You can find the pieces here.
Chocolate factory workers costumes are available from Amazon.
Spaghetti And Meatballs
All you will need to create a Spaghetti and Meatballs costume, are:
- wool/ yarn for the spaghetti;
- styrofoam balls;
- brown spray paint to make meatballs out of the styrofoam balls.
- a serving bowl, big enough for your baby to sit in.
Popeye The Sailor Man
Sailor costumes for babies are available from Amazon.
The Stay Puff Marshmallow Man
The “stay puff marshmallow man” costume is available on Amazon.
Baby Pig Costume
There are several baby pig costumes available on Amazon.
Easy peasy. Just carve out a pumpkin and put your baby inside.
The Adams Family
Super simple – give your baby a mustache with some face paint.
How Do I get A Baby Halloween Costume
You have a few options:
- Buy a costume locally;
- Buy a baby costume online – as you can see, there are a ton of baby costumes available on Amazon so you shouldn’t have a problem finding a decent costume if you order early enough.
- Make your own. Making your own baby costume will take creativity and it may even take some sewing or at least a glue gun.
Whatever you choose to do, do it early. This is not something you want to leave till the last minute because stores may run out of stock. Even if you decide to make something by yourself, you may need time to do it.
HALLOWEEN | TRICK OR TREATING | CANDY | COSTUMES
Getting ready for Halloween? You may also be interested in:
For Pregnant Moms
Note From The Author
I understand THIS is not a baby Halloween costume but if you have spent any time on this site, you will know that it is impossible for me to dismiss cuteness such as this. Who am I to deprive a mother of such an adorable idea: