Free Printable Nursery Wall Decor
You’re decorating the nursery! What better way to freshen your baby’s nursery, than with nursery wall decor.
Nursery wall decor is special because it is meant to brighten up the room and be cute. It can also be inspirational or educational.
Below are tons of nursery art for you to choose from. For your convenience, they have been sorted into themes as below. Feel free to look through the entire collection, or just pick through the themes that speak to you. Then, right at the bottom, we also offer helpful tips on how to choose nursery wall art.
- Animal Alphabet
- “Sleep Tight” Nursery Art
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Theme
- ABC Nursery Ideas/ Alphabet Wall Art
- Animal Nursery Art
- Where the wild things are nursery decor
- Tree themed nursery
- Mountain nursery printables
Animal Alphabet Free Printables
“Sleep Tight” Nursery Art
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Theme Printables
Alphabet Wall Art & Prints For Your Nursery
Animal Nursery Art
Where The Wild Things Are Nursery Decor
Tree Themed Nursery
Mountain Nursery Printables
Helpful Tips For Choosing Nursery Wall Art
Decorating a nursery is not an easy task. There are a lot of choices and it can quickly feel overwhelming. Here are a few tips.
- It is always a great idea to pick baby nursery wall art that will grow with your baby.
- Every child is unique and therefore you would want to have kids wall art that speaks to their individuality. If you are pregnant, you don’t know your baby’s personality yet, but you can pick wall art for nurseries that inspire you, and what you envision for your child.
- Pick nursery prints that are versatile. You may initially be thinking of the baby nursery, but if you choose wisely, you could also use it in a playroom or later in a kid’s room. Also, if you choose prints that are interesting and that matches the family’s tastes, your baby wall decor might later be useful in other areas around your house.
- Themes are cool but don’t feel like you have to decorate with only one theme. Instead of being fixated on one theme, you could pick art that coordinates well together. The goal is to have nursery art that looks cohesive if you were to place them all on the wall together. If you choose one particular theme, the design can get old quickly. As long as your nursery prints coordinate well with one another, you’re good to go.
- Don’t limit wall art for nurseries to the walls. Book racks and closet shelves are also great for displaying nursery prints.
Nursery wall decor is great as baby shower gifts or mother’s day gifts.
PLANNING A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- 54 Breathtakingly Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Extraordinary Baby Shower Cakes
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love