Instead of traditional baby shower games, you’re thinking of doing baby shower activities at your shower. And instead of just any baby shower activities, you’ve got your mind set on creating an alphabet book for the new baby. Perfect! All you’ll need is a free ABC book template.
Free Printable ABC Book Template
Creating a baby shower letters book is an awesome idea for so many reasons:
- It’s super easy to set up. All you’ll need is your free printable baby shower alphabet book and some markers for the baby shower guests to color the pages;
- There is not a lot of thinking involved. With this baby shower ABC book, everything is done for you. Your guests are not required to be creative unless they truly want to be. All they need to do is color the pages and sign their names.
- A baby shower alphabet book is created by family and friends. As such, it’s created by loved ones, eagerly anticipating the birth of the baby. It is not an impersonal alphabet book purchased at a store.
- It’s the baby’s first alphabet book. It’s a gift that can be appreciated long after the baby shower. For longevity, laminating the pages would be a great idea.
- This free printable alphabet book was intended to be used as a baby shower activity, but it may be used for other educational purposes only.
How To Set Up Your Baby Shower Alphabet Book
- Print out your baby shower letters book. For best results, try to use cardstock paper.
- Except for the cover, cut all remaining pages in half. The black line in the center was placed there as your cutting guide. You will have 26 pages – one for each letter of the alphabet.
- Place the 26 pages on the table, along with markers for your guests to color. Make sure you have enough markers for all your guests.
- Your guests will choose an alphabet page to color. Depending on how many guests you have, they may choose more than one alphabet page to color.
- As guests complete their coloring, they can sign their name on the page. Writing a personal message is optional.
- For longevity, you may want to laminate the pages. Otherwise, staple them together and present it to the mom-to-be.
Here’s what the inside of your baby shower alphabet book looks like.
PLANNING A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- 54 Breathtakingly Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love