Do you want to create an inviting and welcoming entrance at your baby shower? Use a baby shower banner!
With so many baby shower themes and colors, it’s almost impossible to accommodate everyone’s taste. (But we tried, nonetheless.) Choose a color that matches your theme closely, and create a bright and lively room.
The collection below has a whopping total of 1640 individual pieces, in 36 colors for you to choose from. You have your choice of each letter of the alphabet, plus numbers and 4 baby shower characters.
Baby Shower Banner Ideas To Complement Your Theme
Free Printable Baby Shower Banner
Choose a color that complements your theme, or mix and match colors.
Our printable welcome banners are free for personal use. Please note that print results on colors may vary depending on the paper and ink you use.
Fun & Cute Text Ideas For Your Baby Shower Banner
What’s amazing about a baby shower banner is that you can create anything you like. The sky is the limit! You could create cute phrases that relate directly to your baby shower theme, congratulatory messages to the new mom-to-be, or messages for the new baby. It all depends on your personal preferences.
What you choose will also depend on how much room you have to play with. The more room you have, the more letters you can use.
Some great examples are:
- Adventure Awaits
- Adventure Begins
- It’s a girl;
- It’s a boy;
- Oh baby;
- Welcome baby;
- Welcome to the world;
- Welcome Princess;
- Welcome Prince;
- Baby Shower;
- Coming Soon;
- Welcome baby girl;
- Welcome baby boy;
- Hello baby;
- Sweet baby girl;
- Sweet baby boy
- Congrats [mom’s name]
- Congrats [mom and dad’s name]
- … and many, many more.
How To Create Your Baby Shower Banner In 5 Easy Steps
- Pick your preferred color(s). There are 36 colors to choose from. You can mix and match colors, or you can try to go with the one that most closely matches or complements your baby shower theme colors. Click the link below each character to print it.
- Print the letters, numbers, and characters you need to create the text you have decided on. For best results, print onto photo paper – it’s sturdier than regular paper and will look better when you hang it up. Designs are made to fit onto 8 x 10-inch paper.
- Cut out your individual letters / numbers / characters. Once cut, each banner will measure 7.5 x 5.5 inches.
- To hang them up, you can either (a) use double-sided tape to neatly tape the pieces to your ribbon or string or (b) poke two holes into the top left and right side of each piece using a one-hole-punch.
String your ribbon through it.
- Hang your baby shower banner up onto a wall, mantle, or wherever you are planning to put it.