New Mom Approved, Cute & Free Baby Shower Games – What’s In Your Purse?
What’s in Your Purse Baby Shower Game – How Does It Work?
This is one of those super simple baby shower games that everyone can play – if they have a purse.
Each player gets a printout – Eve, our fabulous designer has hooked you up with a free printable “what’s in your purse baby shower game” instant download. Print out one sheet for each player. They each get a sheet and a pencil/ pen.
The players check the printout and go through their purses. They get points for whatever they have in their purses. Some items in your purse will have more value than other things. Each player will tally up their scores. The person with the highest points wins the game and would collect a prize.
This game is very similar to “What’s in your phone – baby shower game.”
This is a good, clean, fun and easy baby shower game that allows guests to interact in a friendly, relaxing way.
A Note From The Author
I’ve heard the bad wrap that baby shower games have gotten over the years. I’ve seen many a post literally titled “baby shower games that don’t suck.”
Some people say they are boring and I get that – some of the more traditional baby shower games are boring. But whatever you do, do not dismiss this part entirely. Games are important but if they’re not really your style, replace them with baby shower activities instead! Both activities and games are part of the tradition of baby showers.
If you are worried that your guests would be bored, do consider the more modern games but don’t entirely dismiss the older, more traditional games. I would suggest that you take your time as you look through your options. In this post, we have 72 fun baby shower games that are bound to intrigue you. Some of the more modern baby shower games are”Who knows mommy the best,” “what’s in your purse,” (this one) and “what’s in your phone”.
And don’t limit yourself to printable baby shower games. They are fun (and totally free most of the time) but if the weather permits, do consider outdoor games too – and physical games.
PLANNING A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- 54 Breathtakingly Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love