As soon as the baby shower is over, mom-to-be is going to be very busy. She will have her hands full with preparing for her new baby, or with the baby. Either way, it will surely help her if she did not have to write out envelopes for her thank you cards. This is why a simple printable baby shower sign – “Please help the busy mom to be by making yourself the addressee,” is so helpful.
Your baby shower sign tells your guests exactly what is expected.
All baby shower printables below are free for personal use. Simply print it, frame it, and place it on the gift table for your guests to see. As your guests put down their gifts, they will notice the sign.
To keep things simple, do be sure to add a few pens alongside the envelopes. That way, more than one guest can write their addresses at a time. This will ensure there is no bottleneck at the gift table.
Please Help The Busy Mom To Be By Making Yourself The Addressee
PLANNING A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- 54 Breathtakingly Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love