Baby shower wishes are personal and heartfelt comments that are usually written to the new mom-to-be/ parents-to-be. Traditionally, your wishes for baby would be written in a baby shower card and/or a baby shower guest book. But things have changed.
Enter wishes for baby printable cards. It’s a great alternative to traditional baby shower guest books.
Wishes For Baby & Advice For Mom To Be At Baby Shower
Having your guests write advice for mom to be and wishes for the new baby is great in many ways:
- It is considered to be a baby shower activity. Your guests can participate in a meaningful way.
- Baby shower advice cards are heartfelt and meaningful and can be referenced years after the baby shower. They are like a gift that keeps on giving. It is something the new mom can pull out one night, during a late-night feeding perhaps, and read the advice offered to her by those she loves the most. It offers not only advice but encouragement too.
- Just like a baby shower guest book, your free wishes for baby printable cards are a great keepsake.
- Unlike a guest book that has limited pages, there is no limit to the number of cards that can be written for the new mom-to-be. If mommy-to-be has lots of friends and family, simply print as many cards as is needed. The new mom can add her cards to a baby memory box, or a baby scrapbook.
Wishes For Baby Printable
It’s super easy to download our free wishes for baby printable. Simply click the link below your preferred theme, and print. Feel free to print as many copies as you like, and share it with friends.
To preserve your advice for mom to be at baby shower printables, it is recommended that you print your printables on cardstock paper. It’s sturdier than regular paper and it will last longer.
Once everyone is done completing their advice to mom and wishes for baby, the host should collect the cards and offer it to the mom-to-be, as a gift. To help your guests along, offer a printout of: Real Advice For New Parents From Mom’s Who Actually Know.
If you are planning a Woodland Themed baby shower, you’ll find this article helpful: Cute Woodland Baby Shower Ideas For Any Budget
If you are planning a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Themed baby shower, you’ll find this article helpful: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Baby Shower Ideas For Any Budget
Check out these Princess Themed Baby Shower Guest Books:
Click below to view these cute Prince Themed Baby Shower Guest Books:
If you are planning a baby girl shower, you’ll find this article helpful: Easy, Budget Friendly Baby Shower Ideas For Girls
If you are planning a baby boy shower, you’ll find this article helpful: Easy, Budget Friendly Baby Shower Ideas For Boys
PLANNING A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- 54 Breathtakingly Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Extraordinary Baby Shower Cakes
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love