Songs With Baby In The Title – Baby Shower Songs
Songs with baby in the title are perfect for baby showers because, well – it’s a baby shower. Appropriately, you would want to play baby tunes.
Click here to download your playlist.
Your free download of songs with baby in the title has 45 songs. Here are just a few…
- Always Be My Baby, Mariah Carey
- Baby Girl, Sugarland
- Baby Got Back, Sir Mix-a-Lot
- Baby I Need Your Lovin, Four Tops
- Baby It’s Cold Outside, Ray Charles and Betty Carter
- Baby Love, Diana Ross and the Supremes
- Baby Please Don’t Go, Chicago
- Baby, Baby, Amy Grant
- Baby, Justin Beiber
- Baby’s Coming Back, Jellyfish
- Baby-Baby-Baby, TLC
- Come On Over Baby, Christina Aguilera
- Don’t Worry Baby, Beach Boys
- Hit Me Baby One More Time, Britany Spears
- I Got You Babe, Sonny and Cher
- Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice
- Tell Me Baby, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- There Goes My Baby, The Drifters
Click here to download your playlist.
This list of baby tunes is fantastic for playing at a baby shower. However, you can also make it a baby shower game! Introducing…
Name That Baby Tune
The Name That Baby Tune baby shower game is fun, especially for people who love music. Unlike most baby shower games, it does need some advance preparation.
We’ve made it super easy for you. Here’s the list of songs you can use. The list is long but you can pick and choose 10 of your favorite baby tunes. Whatever songs you choose, you can play it from a cd that you’ve burned, or you can create a playlist on your smartphone.
How To Play: Name That Tune Baby Shower Game
- Print one playlist for the host/DJ, and print enough answer sheets for each of the players.
- When everyone is ready, the host plays music (from the playlist) for 10 seconds only.
- The guests have to guess what the title of the song is, and who sings it. Their guesses are written on the answer sheet.
- The person who has the most correct answers wins a baby shower prize.
If burning a cd or creating a playlist on your smartphone seems like too much work, you can also create a playlist on Youtube.
Name That Baby Tune Baby Shower Game Alternative
If creating a playlist seems like too much work, you could skip it. Here’s how to play the easier, alternate version of Name That Baby Tune.
- Print out the worksheet and give each guest one sheet along with a pen or pencil.
- Set a five-minute timer.
- Guests have to write down as many songs with baby, plus the artist in the title within the allotted time. If your guests need help, you could use the playlist to give them a few hints.
- Whoever has the most real songs, wins a baby shower prize.
Click here to download your playlist and worksheet.
Note From The Author
The free download should be more than enough for you to organize a delightful game of “name that tune.” However, if your guests are music junkies and you need more, do check out Ranker for over 100 songs with baby in the title.
PLANNING A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- 54 Breathtakingly Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Spectacularly Beautiful Baby Shower Flowers On A Budget
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Extraordinary Baby Shower Cakes
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- Gender Reveal Cake Ideas To Amaze Everyone
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love