Hilariously Funny Diaper Messages
Because funny diaper messages are exactly what you need when you are forced to wake up at 3 in the morning to change a diaper!
Laughter is the best medicine, after all!
If you’re a new parent, write them on your newborn’s diapers. Why? Because reading these funny diaper sayings during the frightfully early hours of the morning may actually cheer you up.
Funny diaper quotes are also a fun baby shower game. It’s a baby shower activity that will have the new parents laughing weeks after the baby shower. (Free printable available at the bottom.)
- Isn’t it Daddy’s turn?
- I’m a stinker.
- HINT. It’s Poop!
- Love you. C U at 4am.
- Caution! Open at your own risk.
- Only a Few thousand more before I’m potty trained!
- Do you know what the hell you’re doing?
- Someday I’ll sleep through the night. But not for a very, very long time.
- Do you smell something?
- This aint gonna change itself!
- Hang in there! You’ll sleep again… Eventually.
- I think I went #3.
- DANGER! Hazardous Material.
- Dads Turn!
- Roses are red. Violets are Blue. Will this have Pee, or will this have Poo?
- I made you a present.
- What goes in, must come out.
- Oopsie! Had a Poopsie!
- Doodie King/ Doodie Queen
- Ipod. Ipad. Iphone. That’s nothing! Ipoop.
- My Mom is Awesome!
- What’s that smell? Oh. It’s me.
- That’s nothing! Wait till I start eating solids!
- I’m not pooping. Just thinking real hard.
- 3am party in my crib! Be There! (I’m not asking).
- I made an Uh Oh!
- That’s Mr/Mrs Poopy Pants to YOU!
- How long can you really hold your breath for?
- It’s not a job. It’s a Doodie!
- Keep calm and change my diaper.
- Woah! THAT was a marathon poop session!
- I made an oopsie.
- Cute but stinky.
- SPECIAL DELIVERY – just for you… ’cause I love you so much.
- If you can read this – you put on the diaper backwards… just joking.
- THAT was the BIGGEST POOP I’ve ever taken, in my LIFE!
- Does this make my butt look big?
- My Dad is Awesome!
- I see Pooh!
- “Poop!” There it is!
- Sorry if I smell. At least I’m cute.
- Remember, children are a gift!
- CODE BROWN. I repeat. CODE BROWN!
- There’s more where that came from.
- Diaper loading… please wait.
- Get your camera. I’ll wait.
- Daddy – this is the front.
- Scratch & Sniff.
- My motto – as you will soon see: Go Big or Go Home!
- Daddy, you’re handsome.
- Mommy, you’re beautiful.
- I’ve got a twosie in my onesie.
- I fill my diaper all the way UP!
- I have a “CAN POO” Attitude.
- Help! I’ve got junk in my trunk!
- Captain Poopy Pants.
- It was your turn, huh?
- Go do something nice for yourself – TAKE A SHOWER!
- Prince/ Princess Poopsalot.
- HOT & READY! Want some?
- Swab my poopdeck, please.
- Instructions not included.
- Resisting A Rest.
- Just so you know… I love you very much.
- Don’t bother me. I’m downloading.
- Foreman of the Demolition Crew.
- I feel a tantrum coming on.
- Sent from heaven.
- Wake up daddy. It’s your turn!
- There’s no sunshine in this package.
- You’ll need more wipes. I’ll wait.
- Poo Happens.
- Hazardous Waste. Mask Required.
- Stop checking out my butt.
- In with the new… out with the old.
- You’re #1, but this is a #2!
- Dad – you can do this!
- Don’t open until Christmas.
- Ooh, that’s a stinky one!
- You pamper me.
- Good luck. You’re gonna need it.
Here’s a cute, FREE Printable for your baby shower. Click here to download your copy “Words for the Wee Hours.”
Here’s the “Words for the Wee Hours” Poem for late night diapers:
A word of encouragement, a chuckle or two.
Give the new mom and dad, a note just from you.
Pick up a diaper and write on the booty,
Something to take, their mind off the doody.
To play this late night diapers baby shower game, you will need a marker for each participating guest, lots of diapers, and the list below. Our list of funny diaper sayings is not compulsory, but it helps to get the ideas flowing. Who knows – your guests may find them so funny, and simply copy them. This stash of diapers would be reserved for late night diaper changes.
PLANNING A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- Spectacularly Beautiful Baby Shower Flowers On A Budget
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Extraordinary Baby Shower Cakes
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love
Note From The Author
Putting this post together, was so much fun! I was laughing throughout the whole process. If you have any funny diaper quotes to share, absolutely feel free to do so… in the comments below. I’ll be happy to add them!
If you are looking for a baby shower activity, but this is not quite it, do check out our Baby Shower Activities board on Pinterest.