Name That Baby Tune – The Most Entertaining Baby Shower Game
If your guests enjoy music, they are going to love “name that baby tune.”
This baby shower game does need some advance preparation, but it’s really easy to set up!
How To Play The Name That Tune Baby Shower Game
- Before the baby shower, print the list of songs with baby in the title. You need only one copy for the host/DJ.
- Pick your favorite 10 songs and create a playlist. Burn your songs to a cd or create a playlist on your smartphone.
- Print enough answer sheets for each of your guests.
On The Day Of The Baby Shower
- Give each guest an answer sheet and a pencil or pen.
- When everyone is ready, play each song for 10 seconds only. The guests have to guess what the title of the song is, and who sings it. Their guesses are written on the answer sheets.
- The person who has the most correct answers wins a baby shower prize.
PLANNING A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- 54 Breathtakingly Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Spectacularly Beautiful Baby Shower Flowers On A Budget
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Extraordinary Baby Shower Cakes
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- Gender Reveal Cake Ideas To Amaze Everyone
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love