Looking for a baby shower game that is easy to set up and fun too? Look no further. Pass the prize baby shower game is all that because you need nothing but the free printout and one wrapped gift.
“Pass the prize” is also one of very few baby shower games where only one sheet of paper is required. Other than the single printout and the “prize” – there is very little planning involved. In fact, it’s one of those baby shower games that you could put together on the day of the shower.
How To Play “Pass The Prize Baby Shower Game?”
- Print out 1 copy of your free download of “pass the gift baby shower game”.
- Before you can start the game, you will need a prize. The prize can be wrapped or placed in a gift bag or gift box.
- Everyone starts out in a circle, (or as close to a circle as you can get.)
- Start reading the “pass the gift poem” and follow the instructions given. That’s it!
You will notice that the design is neutral. That’s because we wanted to make sure it would fit with almost any baby shower theme you already have planned.
PLANNING A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- 54 Breathtakingly Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love