“Ready to pop baby shower” tags/labels/printables are a sweet way to personalize your favors or prizes. They’re versatile because they can be matched with anything that pops!
What You’ll Need To Create “Ready To Pop Baby Shower” Favors and/or Prizes
For the tags
- A color printer.
- Scissors or a cutting machine to cut out your tags/labels;
- A one-hole punch, cardstock paper, and ribbon if you are tying the tags to a bottle or gift basket; or
- Regular paper and glue or sticker paper if you are pasting the tags onto a bottle or paper bag.
For the product
This will depend on your budget. You could go with:
- Mini bottles of champagne;
- Bottles of soda;
- Cake pops;
- Rice Krispie pops;
- Lollypops, etc.
How To Use “Ready To Pop” Tags
- Choose your favorite printable and then click the link below it. Because all of the printables in this collection are intended to be printed in landscape mode, make sure your printer is also set to landscape mode. Print. If you’d rather download, simply choose “save to google drive”.
- Cut the shapes by hand with scissors, or upload the file and print it as a “print then cut” file if you have a cutting machine (such as a Cricut).
- If you’re going to paste the labels onto bottles, make sure it’s clean and dry first.
- If you want to tie your tags, punch a hole in the left corner of square or rectangular tags. If you choose circle or onesie tags, punch a hole in the center. Thread ribbon through and tie it to each item.
The free printables in this collection are for your personal use only.
PLANNING A DIAPER PARTY OR A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- 54 Breathtakingly Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love