Halloween is near! It is time to start planning the decorations. What better (and cheaper) way than to use Halloween Scrapbook Papers!
This collection of scrapbook papers are free for your personal use. All you will need is a color printer. And for ease of use, the scrapbook papers are square!
Here are a few ideas of what you can make with your Halloween scrapbook papers:
- greeting cards;
- paper pumpkins—you could make pumpkin silhouettes or larger pumpkins like this;
- witch hats or witch hat ornaments;
- paper bats;
- paper spiderwebs;
- Halloween lanterns;
- mini Halloween banners for your door or fireplace mantle;
- paper wreath for your front door;
- table decor like confetti, napkin holders, place holders, etc;
- treat cones, and many more
Click the link under your preferred designs, and print! It’s as easy as that. You can print as many as you want, as often as your heart desires.
IT'S FALL! TIME TO GET INTO THE HALLOWEEN & THANKSGIVING SPIRIT!
The leaves are falling. It’s getting a little cooler outside! It’s time for hot chocolate and pumpkin pie.