It’s the most wonderful time of the year, which means we’re wrapping presents and adding Christmas tags onto them.
Christmas gift tags add a personal touch and flair to your holiday gift wrapping. Christmas tags are also commonly used to tell the receiver who the gift is from.
Some Christmas gift tag designs give you the option to write the receiver’s name on the front. However, if your gift tags are primarily used to be decorative, you can write the receiver’s name on the back of the tag.
How To Use Your Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Your Christmas gift tags are for personal use only. You may print as many as you like and you can come back as often as you like to reprint.
We’ve made this super easy for you to use!
You can print them out on cardstock and cut your Christmas gift tags.
Print & Cut Your Christmas Gift Tags
This method is easy but it’s a bit more time consuming since you have to cut all the tags and poke holes into them.
Supplies you’ll need:
- Cardstock paper (you can use other paper but card stock will offer the best results);
- Paper punch (a single-hole punch is preferable but any small hole punch will do. You can often get a single-hole punch at your local Dollar store.);
- Any ribbon, twine, jute, etc to attach the gift tag to your gift.
How to assemble:
- Different printers have different settings, so it’s always a good idea to test print on regular paper first to see if everything looks right. These printable gift tags must be printed in portrait, (not landscape.);
- Once you’ve printed out your Christmas gift tags onto the cardstock paper, cut them out;
- Using a paper punch, poke holes into the tags where indicated;
- Using the twine, ribbon, etc, tie your gift tags onto the gifts.
Below are several beautiful, printable Christmas tags for you to choose from.
FREE Printable Christmas Gift Tags
IT'S TIME TO GET INTO THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Here are lots of fun resources to make this Christmas awesome!
A Festive Home And Holiday Cooking
- Christmas Candy And Desserts That Look Too Good To Eat
- Outdoor Christmas Lights: Ideas To Inspire You
- Christmas Tree Topper Ideas You Can Totally DIY
- Beautifully Festive Christmas Fireplace Decorations For Any Home
- Mostly Easy Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- Easy 3 Ingredient Recipes To Serve This Christmas
Spread The Christmas Cheer
- A Comprehensive List Of Beautiful Christmas Gift Baskets For Everyone On Your List
- Cute & Creative Ways To Give Gift Cards
- Cute & Free Printable Christmas Tags For Everyone On Your List
- Modern, Unique, Cute & Traditional Christmas Sayings For Cards And Gifts
- Funny Christmas Sweaters That You’ll Actually Love
- Cute & Free Christmas Printables