Ho ho ho! What better way to get your little one(s) into the Christmas spirit than to write a letter to Santa! It’s ridiculously easy if you have a cute Letter To Santa Template.
You have several adorable Letter To Santa template options to choose from. Simply:
- Pick your favorite letter to Santa template, and print;
- Have your little one write a personalized message, or help them write one;
- If mailed to “the North Pole” by 7 December, you can even get a response from Santa – proving to your child that Santa exists. (See full and easy instructions below, including Santa’s address.)
- If you miss the deadline, you could always put the letter in the North Pole Post mailbox.
Letter To Santa Template
How To Send A Letter To Santa
It’s easy! Print out any of the FREE Letter To Santa templates, and write a personalized letter to Santa.
To Get An Official Response From Santa
Take advantage of the USPS #GreetingsFromTheNorthPole Service. This service is available to US residents, up to 7 December.
Be sure to follow their instructions when you send your letter(s).
Where To Send Letters To Santa
If you are using the #GreetingsFromTheNorthPole Service offered by the USPS, use the following address when sending letters to Santa. Be sure to do this before 7 December.
NORTH POLE POSTMARK, POSTMASTER, 4141 POSTMARK DR, ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
Paste one of the North Pole envelopes onto a standard envelope, thereby proving to your child that they are sending the letter to the North Pole.
Depending on the size of your envelope, you may want to scale down the North Pole envelope to loosely accommodate the size of the envelopes you have at home.
If you would like to send a response from Santa, here are several great Letters From Santa Ideas. To make it seem more official, write your return letter on a free printable Santa letterhead.
How To Write A Christmas Letter To Santa
If your child cannot write yet or you think a template would be best, use that to write the letter to Santa. If your child would like to write their own letter, the following tips are helpful in writing the perfect letter to Santa.
- Have your child introduce him/herself.
- Have your child say why he/she is writing the letter. For example, “I’m writing to you because…” Perhaps your child wants to share their wishlist this year, or perhaps they want to wish Santa a Merry Christmas.
- Share with Santa any personal accomplishments, good deeds, or how you have been good this year. For example, “I got an A in spelling,” or “I always help with the dishes.”If there is something your child is working hard on, mention that too. For example, “I’m learning to play the piano.”
- Politely let Santa know what your child would like for Christmas. For example, “this year I really want a bike for Christmas.”
- Thank Santa for reading the letter or for everything he does during the Holiday season.
- Finally, have your child sign his/her name.
IT'S TIME TO GET INTO THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Here are lots of fun resources to make this Christmas awesome!
Free Christmas Printables
- Cute & Free Printable Christmas Tags For Everyone On Your List
- Cute & Free Christmas Printables
- Adorable Snowman Clipart
- Santa Hat Clipart
- Christmas Wreath Clipart For Your Holiday Decorations
- Easy To Download Santa Sleigh Clipart
- Merry Christmas Clipart
- Adult Christmas Coloring Pages
- Christmas Tree Clipart
- Christmas Lights Clipart
- Letter To Santa Templates
- Santa Letterhead And Christmas Stationery
- Santa Face Clipart
- Santa Coloring Pages
Spread The Christmas Cheer
- Christmas Candy And Desserts That Look Too Good To Eat
- Outdoor Christmas Lights: Ideas To Inspire You
- Christmas Tree Topper Ideas You Can Totally DIY
- Beautifully Festive Christmas Fireplace Decorations For Any Home
- Mostly Easy Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- Easy 3 Ingredient Recipes To Serve This Christmas
- A Comprehensive List Of Beautiful Christmas Gift Baskets For Everyone On Your List
- Cute & Creative Ways To Give Gift Cards
- Modern, Unique, Cute & Traditional Christmas Sayings For Cards And Gifts
- Funny Christmas Sweaters That You’ll Actually Love