If you are planning to send a letter from Santa, you’ll need to make it look official. The best way to do this is to use a Santa letterhead. To really make the magic of Christmas believable for your child, put the letter in a North Pole envelope and have your child get it from the mailbox.
How To Create A Letter From Santa
- You will need a color printer and our free printable Christmas stationery. We have Santa letterheads, North Pole envelopes and fake Christmas stamps.
- Choose your favorite Christmas stationery;
- Before you click print, check the printer output. Some pages are designed to be printed in portrait, others may be designed for landscape printing;
- Print your favorite Christmas stationery. (There is no limit to the number you print, so print as many as you need.)
- For your envelopes, cut out the envelopes and paste it onto a standard envelope.
Santa Letterhead & Christmas Stationery
North Pole Envelopes
To make it all appear official, put your Christmas letterhead into an envelope, and have your child get it out of the mailbox. With these North Pole Envelopes, there is ample space for you to write your child’s name.
Fake Christmas Postage Stamps
Santa stationery needs stamps! If your North Pole envelopes don’t have stamps, or you are using regular envelopes, paste one of these fake Christmas stamps on it.
IT'S TIME TO GET INTO THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Here are lots of fun resources to make this Christmas awesome!
Free Christmas Printables
- Cute & Free Printable Christmas Tags For Everyone On Your List
- Cute & Free Christmas Printables
- Adorable Snowman Clipart
- Santa Hat Clipart
- Christmas Wreath Clipart For Your Holiday Decorations
- Easy To Download Santa Sleigh Clipart
- Merry Christmas Clipart
- Adult Christmas Coloring Pages
- Christmas Tree Clipart
- Christmas Lights Clipart
- Letter To Santa Templates
- Santa Letterhead And Christmas Stationery
- Santa Face Clipart
- Santa Coloring Pages
Spread The Christmas Cheer
- Christmas Candy And Desserts That Look Too Good To Eat
- Outdoor Christmas Lights: Ideas To Inspire You
- Christmas Tree Topper Ideas You Can Totally DIY
- Beautifully Festive Christmas Fireplace Decorations For Any Home
- Mostly Easy Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- Easy 3 Ingredient Recipes To Serve This Christmas
- A Comprehensive List Of Beautiful Christmas Gift Baskets For Everyone On Your List
- Cute & Creative Ways To Give Gift Cards
- Modern, Unique, Cute & Traditional Christmas Sayings For Cards And Gifts
- Funny Christmas Sweaters That You’ll Actually Love