Halloween is near! What better way to get into the spirit of Halloween than with a pretty Halloween banner on your fireplace mantle or any wall in your home. It’s a simple and cost-effective way to create eye-catching Halloween décor.
This FREE collection of Halloween banners is VAST! There are literally 1222 pieces (from 47 unique designs) that you can choose from! With so many designs to choose from, you can pick the one that matches your decor or party theme best.
Every design has 26 letters (for each letter of the alphabet). You can therefore create banners for any Halloween message you like. Here are a few Halloween banner ideas:
- Trick or treat
- Happy Halloween
- Jack’s Halloween Party
- Hocus Pocus
- Booh Yah
- Haunted house
- Come in for a spell
- Have a fang-tastic time
- It’s Faboolous
- kooks and spooks
- Have a ghoul time
- Witch, Please
How To Create Your Halloween Banner
Each Happy Halloween banner printable in this collection is designed to fit onto regular 8 x 10-inch paper. Each banner will measure 7.5 inches long and 5.5 inches wide once it has been cut. All designs are in portrait.
You will need:
- cardstock paper or photo paper;
- string and a one-hole punch or double-sided tape
To create your Halloween banner, follow these 5 simple steps.
- For best results, print onto photo paper or cardstock paper. It’s sturdier than regular paper and will look better when you hang it.
- Pick the design you like the most. There are 47 designs.
- Print the letters you need to create your Halloween message.
- Cut out your individual letters.
- To hang them up, you can (a) poke two holes into the top left and right corners of each paper letter using a one-hole punch, or (b) use double-sided tape to neatly tape the pieces to your ribbon or string.
Free Printable Baby Shower Banner
Choose a color that complements your theme, or mix and match colors. Our printable welcome banners are free for personal use. Please note that print results on colors may vary depending on the paper and ink you use.
IT'S FALL! TIME TO GET INTO THE HALLOWEEN & THANKSGIVING SPIRIT!
The leaves are falling. It’s getting a little cooler outside! It’s time for hot chocolate and pumpkin pie.