Other than the big reveal, gender reveal foods are probably the sweetest part of any gender reveal party. To inspire you, here are several great gender reveal food ideas to consider.
Some of these gender reveal food ideas you can totally DIY! With others, you may need to be skilled or you may just have to buy it. Either way, pick the ones that fit your budget, skills, and time.
In this collection of gender reveal food ideas, you will find all kinds of ideas including pink and blue drinks, gender reveal cookies, cake pops, and more!
PLANNING A GENDER REVEAL PARTY? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Gender reveals are a ton of fun, but there are several aspects to think about. Pick the ideas that you’d like to incorporate into your gender reveal party.
Gender Reveal Party Planning
What To Eat At A Gender Reveal?
The Most Delicious Gender Reveal Food Ideas
Delicious Oreo cookies dipped in pink and blue chocolate, then sprinkled with sprinkles. Lay them on parchment paper, then stick them in the refrigerator to set. Yummy and easy to prepare.
The saltiness of pretzels combined with the sweetness of chocolate, make chocolate dipped pretzels a big hit.
They’re relatively easy to make too.
- Dip pretzel rods into the melted chocolate, then lay them on parchment paper to set;
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the chocolate-dipped pretzels;
- Sprinkle with colored sugar of your choice.
- Set in the refrigerator.
The “cotton candy” flavor of Blue Bell Ice Cream is an easy gender reveal food idea.
Some people consider baby shower punch to be a tradition. Therefore, pink and blue punch would be a wonderful addition to your gender reveal baby shower.
Hershey’s bars are probably the easiest gender reveal food ideas. All you do is color the he and she with pink and blue markers, and you’re done!
Gender reveal cookies are an awesome idea. Better yet, get cookies that match your gender reveal theme, likes these touchdown or tutus gender reveal cookies.
This adorable footprint and heart cookies will take a little more skill and a steady hand.
Pink and blue oreo pops are easy, delicious, and oh so cute! They’re a great idea for a gender reveal party.
Nuts? No Nuts?
This is very easy to set up. For nuts, you can serve peanut m&m’s. For no nuts, you can serve regular m&m’s.
If you want to be extra fancy, you can order personalized m&m’s.
Who does not love cake pops? Cake pops do take a little time to prepare but they’re delicious and adorable.
Cotton Candy Cupcakes! Sweet and adorable. Find complete instructions here.
Marshmallows and cake! This one is relatively easy to prepare. You will need:
- Bake a cake in a square or rectangular pan, and cut it up into little squares;
- Pink and blue chocolate candy melts.
What an easy and delicious treat! They could also serve as your baby shower dessert and/or favor!
All you’ll need are baby shower popcorn boxes, popcorn, and pink and blue melted chocolate!
Pink or blue cotton candy!
You could also add the cute little poem that goes with cotton candy:
Pink or blue, it’s up to you.
Take your pick
Grab a cotton candy stick.
Pink and blue donuts!
Kill two birds with one stone and offer them as your baby shower favors and/or baby shower dessert.
Make your own donuts and decorate them with pink and blue chocolate candy melts and sprinkles.
Pink and blue saltwater taffy. Yum! These are another easy gender reveal treat to serve.
Chocolate dipped Rice Krispie treats!
They’re relatively easy to make. Simply dip rice krispie treats into your melted pink and blue chocolate, then lay them on parchment paper to set. Drizzle your remaining chocolate over it before a second setting.
Pink and blue starbursts are a great idea for a gender reveal, and they’re really easy to set up.
Cake pops. You’ve gotta love em!
Once you’ve made your cake pops, drop them into a bath of milk chocolate, then lay them on a bed of parchment paper to set. Finally, drizzle them with pink and blue chocolate melts. Yum!
French macarons are cute and delicious. If you are skilled, make them yourself. Otherwise, buy pink and blue macarons, and serve them on a pretty cake stand.
Yummy nutter butter cookies dipped in pink and blue chocolate, and black icing markers or a food coloring pen for the little eyes.
These pink and blue strawberry towers look too beautiful to eat. Gender reveal food ideas like these will take time and skill.
These strawberries and pretzel rods are dipped in blue and pink chocolate, then sprinkled with gold sugar to make them extra sweet!
Gender reveal cookies are a great idea. Better yet, get cookies that match your gender reveal theme, likes these staches or lashes gender reveal cookies.
Blue and pink meringue wreaths are beginner-friendly. Consider them if you’re looking for unique gender reveal food ideas.
These are not pink or blue but they are nonetheless a great gender reveal food idea because they match the What Will It Bee gender reveal theme.
How about pink and blue deviled eggs? They’re easy to make:
- Follow the recipe instructions of your favorite deviled eggs;
- Cut the boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks.
- Pour a cup of water into a bowl. Add a few drops of pink food coloring. Do the same with a bowl of blue food coloring;
- Allow the egg whites to steep in the bowls of food colored water. If you want the color to be deeper, add a few more drops of food coloring.
- Once the eggs are pink and blue, complete your deviled eggs as you would normally.
What will it bee gender reveal cookies! This is a very popular theme for gender reveal parties.
Adorable Bowties or Tutus cookies to match your gender reveal theme.
You could keep it super simple with pink and blue Kool Aid!
Who does not love baby shower punch? Pink and blue punch would be a wonderful addition to your gender reveal baby shower.
Gender reveal trail mix with pink and blue candies. Delicious and relatively easy to prepare.
These are cookie dough M&M truffles. They are easy to make – with full instructions here. However, these are different because they will either have pink m&m or blue candies inside. They are not your typical gender reveal foods because they actually reveal the gender. Therefore, you would want to serve these after the grand gender reveal, or as the grand reveal.
PLANNING A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- 54 Breathtakingly Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Spectacularly Beautiful Baby Shower Flowers On A Budget
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Extraordinary Baby Shower Cakes
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- Gender Reveal Cake Ideas To Amaze Everyone
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love