Baby Shower Cupcakes That Are Too Cute To Eat
Baby shower cupcakes make people happy.
Why? Because they’re adorable! They’re hard to resist, and they’re often the highlight of the baby shower desserts.
Cupcakes have a more casual feel to them, and people love them because they’re easier to eat than a piece of sliced cake from a plate.
Here’s what you can expect from this article:
- 80 adorable baby shower cupcake ideas to inspire you;
- Why you may want to choose baby shower cupcakes?
Baby Shower Cupcakes To Inspire You
As you are planning baby shower cupcakes, know that you can really have any kinds of cupcakes your heart desires. The trick is to try to decorate the cupcakes to match your theme. For example, if you are planning a baby sprinkle, a cupcake like this might work nicely.
Or if you are planning a BBQ co-ed baby shower or a Diaper Party for dad-to-be, a “hamburger cupcake” like this one might fit in perfectly:
And how about these cupcakes for a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star – Baby Shower Theme?
The sky is the limit when it comes to baby shower cupcake idea.
Below are a ton of cute baby shower cupcakes to inspire you. If any of them tickles your fancy, share it with your baker and ask him/her to replicate it for you.
These baby shower cupcakes would fit nicely into a boho baby shower theme. Image Credit: Patti Cupcakes
Elephant baby shower theme
Why Choose Baby Shower Cupcakes?
- You can choose a variety of flavors! When you choose a baby shower cake, you get one frosting, one filling and one cake flavor. With baby shower cupcakes, you can choose a lot of different flavors. You can choose vanilla and chocolate and red velvet and carrot! Then, you can mix and match fillings and frosting too. How delicious!
- There are different ways to decorate. You can go with a theme, you can mix and match.
- Cupcakes are awesome for gender reveal baby showers too!
- If nicely displayed, baby shower cupcakes can be used as a baby shower centerpiece.
- Often, cupcakes will be cheaper than a baby shower cake. Cupcakes are less labor intensive when compared to a professionally made cake, which is why they are often more affordable.
Expert Tip: Order more cupcakes than the number of guests you expect, particularly if you are ordering multiple flavors. Order 1.5 full-size cupcake per person, according to Anna Echols from One Belle Bakery.
Planning a baby shower on a budget? Here’s a great resource: Cheap Baby Shower Ideas
- There are different ways to display baby shower cupcakes. The classic method is to stack your cupcakes on a round or square multi-tiered cardboard or glass stand. Don’t feel limited by how it’s always been done. Be creative and make it spectacular. Here is a helpful resource to give you a few cupcake display ideas.
Note From The Author
If you are making your baby shower cupcakes at home and you’re not the most skilled baking artist, you can still make them extra fancy by adding a few things.
Consider using cupcake wrappers. They are adorable, easy to use, and often used to add a little more spark. If you are able to, find a nice cupcake wrapper in the theme of your baby shower.
PLANNING A BABY SHOWER? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
Hosting or planning a baby shower takes a lot of work. You will be juggling a lot of balls in the air. Use the resources below to make your life A LOT easier.
Baby Shower Planning
- 7 Easy Tips on How To Plan a Baby Shower
- The Only Baby Shower Checklist You Will Need!
- A comprehensive List: Baby Shower Invitation Wording
- 54 Breathtakingly Beautiful Baby Shower Centerpieces
- Expert Tips on How To Host A Baby Shower That Everyone Will Remember
- 89 Beautiful & Totally Doable Baby Shower Decorations
- Baby Shower Etiquette
- Baby Shower Invitation Etiquette
Party Favors, Prizes & Foods
- Baby Shower Cupcakes That Are Too Cute To Eat
- Extraordinary Baby Shower Cakes
- Easy Baby Shower Desserts That Are Truly Irresistible
- Strictly Baby Shower Activities, Not Games
- 72 Mostly FREE and Hilarious Baby Shower Games To Play
- 52 Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Food Ideas
- 41 Ridiculously Easy & Delicious Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 55 Easy & Unique Baby Shower Favor Ideas To Fit Any Budget
- Baby Shower Prizes Your Guests Will Actually Love
Featured Image Credit: Little Lady Baker