Time For A Winter Maternity Photoshoot
Baby, it’s cold outside, so let’s get dressed up for a winter maternity photoshoot.
This post is a follow-up on a previous post that our audience loved: Ideas On How To Create Stunning Maternity Photos.
A winter maternity photoshoot is a little different from a photoshoot you do during the warmer seasons. For one thing, you’re probably not going to do a bare belly photoshoot, (unless you are indoors.) That being the case, you wouldn’t have to worry about tight underwear that may leave lines on your belly, for example. However, we do encourage you to take a peek at the Expert Ideas On How To Create Stunning Maternity Pictures, and apply the relevant ideas as it relates to winter maternity photos.
Classic Winter Maternity Photos
Below are lots of fun and classic maternity photo ideas for you to choose from. What you choose will depend on your personal preference, and “when” in winter you are having your pregnancy photoshoot. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you plan:
- Timing is important. The best time for your maternity photoshoot is around your seventh or eighth month of pregnancy. Your belly will be nice and full at this time.
- The snow is a beautiful backdrop, no matter what. However, it can be really striking if you are wearing bright colored clothes. There are lots of nice examples below.
- If it doesn’t snow in your region, there are lots of other stunning photos you can take outside, nonetheless.
- If your maternity photos are being taken around Christmas time, there are many cute things you can do. Consider your silhouette by the Christmas tree, or just pretty pictures by the Christmas tree, mistletoe, a huge bow around your belly, etc.
- Being out in nature offers lots of opportunities to be adventurous, which can lead to unique pregnancy photos.
- Winter outdoor pictures are great but indoor maternity photos are great too, so don’t limit yourself.
PREGNANT? HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL RESOURCES:
A real answer to almost all...
- Awesome Pregnancy Announcement Ideas
- Every Question Answered About The Amazon Baby Registry
- Babymoon Ideas You Can Actually Use
- Flying While Pregnant
- All You Need To Know About The Amazon Baby Registry Discount
- Everything You Need To Know Before You Start A Baby Registry
- The Best Pregnancy Movies And Documentaries
- Beautiful Baby Shower Corsage And Maternity Sash Ideas
- How To Assemble A “Daddy Doody Kit” Like A Pro
your pregnancy questions
- Ideas on How To Create Stunning Maternity Photos
- Beautiful Milk Bath Photography
- How to Get Your Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box
- How Big Is My Baby? Use A Fetal Growth Chart To Track Your Baby Size By Week
- FREE Printable Maternity Photo Props
- Easy And Hilariously Funny Pregnant Halloween Costumes
- The Prettiest Winter Maternity Photoshoot Ideas
- New Baby Essentials Checklist
- Cute Grandma Names To Capture Her Personality
- 36 Funny Maternity Shirts For Cool Moms